On this week’s very special episode of Secretly Timid, Jon kicks ass at poker (duh), Megsy wrestles a plush carrot (not a euphemism), Sarah eats goat liver and bleeds, and Otieno takes his mum to a metal show.
This week’s Hot Topics include:
- Jason Mraz pisses off Native Americans
- Antifa and the Proud Boys clash in Portland
- 23 and Me pen a deal with GlaxoSmithKline
- Old tweets come back to haunt baseball player Josh Harder
- The Pentagon identifies the remains of the missing Tuskagee Airman
Our song of the week is “Borrowed Repertoire” by Chris Welch and the Cicada Killers.