This week’s hot topics include:
- Jack White doesn’t want you to use your phone at his concert
- Queen B requests only official photos of her Coachella performance be used (gasp)
- New reports about the Pulse NIghtclub Mass Shooting show it may not have been motivated by homophobia
- The Kerner Report: 50 years later
This week’s featured song is “Again” by Numb.er
So the audio took a noticeable plunge this episode and will be corrected for the next. Let’s just say this is our “Indie/Lo-Fi” show.
On this week’s show, Regina, Otieno, Ryan, and Jon talk about Will and Grace, the expiration of the CHIP program, Puerto Rico, and the NFL.
This week’s featured song is “Dispatch from Mar-A-Lago” by L7
On this week’s show, Cindy has a difficult altercation, Jon has dreams of twitch, and Regina had a girls weekend.
Hot topics include:
- Betsy Devos announces plans to gut the Obama Administration guidelines for campus sexual assault
- A computer AI can accurately determine a person’s sexual orientation via photo analysis
- A tinder date goes horribly wrong in Shirehampton
PLUS! We answer some listener questions and recommend the following podcasts:
This week’s featured song is “Down On My Knees” by Kitty, Daisy, and Lewis.
Happy Fourth of July!
On this packed episode, Regina, Cindy, Otieno, and Jon are joined by special guests Erin and Megan. The gang discuss intimate grooming habits, Cindy’s “difficult altercation”, Trump’s various mental issues, and Big Brother. Later, the gang enter into a spirited debate regarding Multnomah County, Oregon Republicans hiring of various militia groups as private security.
This week’s featured song is “Fuck With You” by Cardiknox